- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor with SSE2 technology*
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB swap space (4 GB recommended)**
- 3 GB free hard drive space
- Direct3D® 10 technology, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL®-capable graphics card† (256 MB or higher video card memory, 1 GB or higher recommended)
- Three-button mouse with mouse driver software
- DVD-ROM drive††
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher or Mozilla® Firefox® 2.0 or higher browser
- Internet connection for web downloads and Autodesk® Subscription-aware acces.
Autodesk 3D Studio (3ds) Max 9 Description:
Autodesk® 3ds Max® and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software provide powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing tools that enable artists and designers to more quickly ramp up for production. The two versions share core technology and features, but offer differentiated experiences and specialized toolsets for game developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers on the one hand, and architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists on the other.